who alls playing? (if there not canceled because of rain)
Im thinking Lee High travels to appy, which I'll be attending.
who alls playing? (if there not canceled because of rain)
Im thinking Lee High travels to appy, which I'll be attending.
Lee High travels to Appy. The game starts at 5:00 and JV to follow.
So it's wrong on both the schedules or did they move the game up? Noticed it was tomorrow on both..
http://www.leectysch.com/LH/default.htm
http://www.wise.k12.va.us/ahs/softball.htm
[ QUOTE ]
So it's wrong on both the schedules or did they move the game up? Noticed it was tomorrow on both..
http://www.leectysch.com/LH/default.htm
http://www.wise.k12.va.us/ahs/softball.htm
[/ QUOTE ]
Yes the game has been moved up because the chance of rain on thursday.
Appalachia Bulldogs
Michigan Wolverines
Thanks.
Appalachia won 12-5.
I got there in the 7th and it was 12-1 but lee high put together some hits.
Appy should have a good team this year.
Appalachia Bulldogs
Michigan Wolverines
Bookmarks